TRANSformers TRANSformers

scathing satire on the pc sjw culture. way to go! you really stuck it to them! art's good.

Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

Good job der son.

Fantastic Plastic Fantastic Plastic

A gripping short about the vanity of modern society, the disposability of celebrity, emotional eating, and most importantly... friendship.

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

This is something I can appreciate.

Whoever put their time down to make this has a special place in my heart. You've inspired me to go back on a flash game (similar to yours).

The graphics were great. I can tell the artist was trying to make a game look off-humor by using out of place enemies like "ghetto zombies" and "ninja mailmen.", simalar in the veign of Japanese games with nonsensical bliss at every button press. Very creative and I'm looking forward to the completion of this game.

Your introduction seems to fit well with the game, giving it continuity. I actually like the hand drawn sprites moving around (like in the later street fighters). Overall, the artist's stuff is great.

I know the majority of problems for me is that I have a shitty processor, causing the game to bog down severely. We're in an age where we have to upgrade our hardware to just see flash movies nowadays. Times are a changing, times are a...

Anyway, keep it up. Your stuff looks promising.

Proximity Proximity

A fun, little game.

This is what newgrounds needs more of; neatly programmed games that are both fun and small in size.

One thing, this is probably a bad idea, if you were to see what the next person's piece was, maybe in an easier mode, it would appeal to some of the more new players.

Just a thought. You know I love your stuff. :)

New prog. music New prog. music

Yay.

different time signatures, multiple layering of sounds, dark and bass heavy. I think I'm in love!

Orange Birds Orange Birds

great

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

Halloweiner McSkanky Halloweiner McSkanky

Yeah it looks like a robotic weiner.